19 thg 7, 2007

Playing around with Layer and blending option

Well, this image was created in the last semester in the bookcover assigment.Now I'm gonna explain steps which are invoked.
As you see there are many layers but I will separate them into 3 : the main girl layer, background layer and hands layer.Firstly, with the girl layer, I tended to adjust the saturation of the image and then changed color of the kimono which is basically in blue.Then I you extract to cut out the background
The same work with the background image but one important thing you need to know that is you have to make the background layer match color with the girl layer,so that it could be unify.
Finally I took some pictures of long nails hands^_^ and change color,cut out put some layerstyle like drop shadow...
Well now we have an red girl sleeping in the forest

Không có nhận xét nào: