5 thg 7, 2007

Blending option and mask pratice


After the first tutorial which teaches us about how to use mask and adjust opacity.I need to practice more so I tried to arrange layers of the photograph of my friend and a wallpaper .
Firstly I came of with an idea to make some thing dark and mysterious.Violet is the best colour tho express the feel of devil.The idea is existing in human,it always contains 2 opposite side:negative and positive.
I adjust the saturation of the image of my friend first and then use history brush to get back to the original colour of her lips( pink/violet).Then put that layer into the layer of a wallpaper and insert ed a mask and changed the blending option until it looks compatible with each others
Now I got the nice picture.Let's have a look

1 nhận xét:

Madeleine Morris nói...

Raini,

Really nice work you've done here! I also appreciate your efforts in trying to explain your steps and the effects you were trying to achieve.

MM