26 thg 8, 2007

safe sex poster



Firstly I tended to create a safe sex poster based on the bad habit in Vietnamese culture.In Vietnam, parents or teachers are afraid of telling about sex for their children.Somehow, their children especially teenager usually seek information about sex on the internet, and it usually wrong information.I got that idea and took some picture of a son and a dad talk together about bird, and the dad holds a birdcage looks like a condom.And inside that bird cage , an HIV bird flying inside.
Unfortunately , I needed a condom to take pics , I can't go and buy one, I was so embarrassed and then I ask my mate" do you have condom". almost of them said " fuck off, what do you think while you ask me about that thing".Suddenly I catch an idea of embarrassment when having condom in bag, oh my god , I thought that could be a great idea.
I booked studio and ask for three classmates to take pics, using some blur effect and color balance to adjust color scheme and help the condom more contrast,emphasize
Now I've finished

Không có nhận xét nào: