28 thg 6, 2007

My logo design


I designed this logo as the signature for all images that I made.R&J studio is the name of my 360yahoo gallery blog.
Firstly I tended to put letter "R" and "j" in the same roll but it looks so boring.Then I changed the position of "J" letter,so that the arrangement of those letters make it looks more attractive and nice.Letter "&" had to be put at the middle of R and K but where can make it stand out between them.I supposed that I should clear the match part between "&" and "R","j".Therefore the letter "&" didn't have to use large size but still stand out
Finally I use some blending option for those layers to make the logo more contrast with the background.I like to use blue and pink for radian but some people think these colors are not suitable.So sad T-T

Không có nhận xét nào: